Thursday, April 20, 2006

Beautiful Southern California

There’s nothing more relaxing than a day at the beach. That darn starfish, however, just doesn’t seem to make any sense. I mean it looks smooth on the outside, but it tastes really gritty when I stick it in my mouth. Oh well, it’s worth it.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

wowowowowow! Your girl is so beautiful! And: I MISS YOU! (!!!)
How are you? We need to have another cooking club...just as soon as I get back to the United States... I've been living in Japan as an English teacher here -- feel free to hit me back at my blog...
heart!
kristen

Anonymous said...

Look at all that beautiful hair!! Love those days at the beach. How did the sand taste?

Ashley said...

It's cool to see you guys have a blog. I liked the pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a hotty! She's so cute, and I love her outfit!

Shelley