"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Thursday, June 15, 2006
BIG NEWS!!!!!
This just in: Ava's walking!!! She took her first steps on Saturday, June 12th, walking from dad to mom. Now she's walking on her own.
Record number of steps in a row: 4
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR LITTLE ATHLETE!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Woohoo Congrats - won't be long before she is running. XXXOOO Granny Jet
5 comments:
Woohoo Congrats - won't be long before she is running. XXXOOO
Granny Jet
Walking, running, then kicking a soccer ball all before she turns one. I hope you are keeping her in front of the TV while the World Cup is on!
Don't you worry Dad, she's already got her first pair of addidas soccer shorts!
I WANT A PICTURE!!!!
GRANDMA WOOD CAN'T WAIT TO RUN AFTER YOU, AVA!!!!
LOVE,
GRANDMA WOOD (Paula!!!)
GRANDPA thought of Michael and AVA (next generation soccer player) while watching soccer today.....
Post a Comment