Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ooops! We did it again...


But this time it's a boy! Mike and I are expecting our second baby to arrive this April. Dr. England says he looks very healthy and I am already experiencing bouts of sibling rivalry between my babies. Whenever Ava leans against or pushes on my stomach, he pushes right back. This picture makes him look like a Halloween Spook, but I'm sure with time he'll fill out and be just as handsome as Mike. So far the baby name choices are Ezra and Maxwell. What's your vote? Any other suggestions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, So happy for you. When I finally make it there to visit I will have two great grandbabies to meet How exciting

Love GG Jet XXXOOO

Pat and Anndalyn said...

I am so happy! our little boys will be buddies, i know it! i tried to call your cell...oh,maybe it was your old home # and it didn't work. Could you email me your number again and new address?love ya!

Anonymous said...

mmm. Both are great, especially Maxwell.

Anonymous said...

i love maxwell, maybe because max is the cutest nickname!!!