Ava, Kelsey (Mike's sis) and I decided to head over to Thanksgiving Point one fall afternoon and invited our good friends Alecia, Dallin and London to come with us. We had lots of fun checking out animals, eating lunch (don't worry we washed up), and throwing our two naughty children in jail. Aren't they cute?
5 comments:
I can't believe you are wearing a t-shirt...Utah must be warmer than I remember. Looks like a beautiful day for a beautiful family. It was fun to see you for a few minutes and Thanksgiving...hope our next get together is a little longer.
Love You Guys!
I love Thanksgiving Point! It looks like so much fun!! Cute pics on the pony!
Oh I love these pictures! It reminds me so much of Pennsylvania. I hope you guys are staying warm!
Wow, Ava looks so big in that picture in the jail! I hope we get to see you guys over Christmas!
Love the jail bird! Looks like Ava had a great time. I love that pony ride at Thanksgiving Point! It is so fun for the kids. Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment