Well, I don't have any great pics of the kids. I find that Ava is not a poser, and my hands are usually too full of Ezra and supplies to take pics anyway. Here's what we've got though. Pretty shameful, huh? I really should do better as a mom. Ava, if you can't tell is a beautiful bride. She went to a wedding in September and would not stop talking about the dress, flowers, handsome groom, etc. So, when we started talking about Halloween, Bekah (my sis) was her first suggestion, and a beautiful bride was the second. Ezra is an adorable caterpillar.
"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward." -Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Halloween
Well, I don't have any great pics of the kids. I find that Ava is not a poser, and my hands are usually too full of Ezra and supplies to take pics anyway. Here's what we've got though. Pretty shameful, huh? I really should do better as a mom. Ava, if you can't tell is a beautiful bride. She went to a wedding in September and would not stop talking about the dress, flowers, handsome groom, etc. So, when we started talking about Halloween, Bekah (my sis) was her first suggestion, and a beautiful bride was the second. Ezra is an adorable caterpillar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are so cute! I think it's hilarious that Ava wanted to be Bekah!
Your kids are SO cute!! Your little girl looks a lot like you! :)
Post a Comment