"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Scott and Dana's wedding
Scott and Dana got married Nov. 3rd. Here's pics of the bride and groom and fam. The last pic is of Ez at the groom's dinner. ENJOY!
The dress I'm wearing to my little bro's wedding this month is the same color as yours!(It's actually the bridesmaids dress from bre's canceled wedding). Anyhoo, I had a murmur too as a kid...I think it's totally gone now. Cams 2 holes were "large" the first 6 months but the top hole is completely gone now and the bottom is now small/med. We now only see the doc about it every 6mnths. I'm sure he'll totally grow out of it, I don't worry about it like I use to. Funny that we never made the connections before between our kiddos. Luv ya!
3 comments:
Love you dress! Cute pic of u and Mike! Looks like you guys had a great time!
The dress I'm wearing to my little bro's wedding this month is the same color as yours!(It's actually the bridesmaids dress from bre's canceled wedding). Anyhoo, I had a murmur too as a kid...I think it's totally gone now. Cams 2 holes were "large" the first 6 months but the top hole is completely gone now and the bottom is now small/med. We now only see the doc about it every 6mnths. I'm sure he'll totally grow out of it, I don't worry about it like I use to. Funny that we never made the connections before between our kiddos. Luv ya!
It's amazing how everyone in BOTH of your families looks like super-models (including you two)! Gorgeous pics. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment