Monday, April 13, 2009

Washington D.C.


So, we've been up to lots of fun since I last posted. We made it to D.C. to see our great friends the Fitzgerald's, New York City, Baltimore for Skylar's fabulous three year birthday party (see Shelley and Jake's blog for that. I left my camera's memory card at home for that one.), friends from Boston visited us, and we visited them in Boston. Hopefully you'll get a taste of everything in the next few entries.


The Fitz's were excellent hosts, even though Maryanne was totally sick and in her first trimester of pregnancy with twins!!! It's just like visiting family when we are with them, and we had lots of fun times, Settlers, good food, and fun memories.



The kids' favorite part was going to the community center to play in the Bounce Room. A child's heaven!

1 comment:

John and Karisa said...

Oh fun, you got to see Scott! He looks the SAME as when he was with the guys in 210-C. That's fun to see his wife and kiddo. I can't believe she's pregnant with TWINS-- I thought that only happened to celebrities!