Friday, April 16, 2010

HAPPY EASTER


Mike dressed up as Andrew for our ward Easter Egg Hunt and told the story of the loaves and fishes.


Ava and Ez at the egg hunt, being their adorable selves.

So, we haven't been quite as lucky as we were at the beginning of this whole potty training thing. If you look closely Ezra has definitely had an accident. I told him to lay down and let the sun dry him out. I thought it was hilarious and so took a picture. While I was taking pictures, a lady from the ward starts taking snaps too, "Look how cute..." I didn't mention the accident. :o)


Ava on Easter morning. She loves dinosaurs!

5 comments:

Ben said...

I seriously thought, "Oh what a cute picture of Ez," and didn't even notice the accident until I read your caption. Such a cutie!

Jenn (not Ben)

Paula Wood said...

OH HOW I MISS THESE MUNCHKINS!!!

I AM STILLLLLL PROUD OF EZRA!

Missing you,
Grandma Paula

Paula Wood said...

PS. Mike makes a GREAT ANDREW!

Paula

Alecia said...

Oh cute, I need to call you! My baby doesn't like chocolate either... let's console in each other! :)

Mark & Bek said...

I'm laughing so hard at the pic of Ezra drying out.