Sunday, October 31, 2010

White Mountains



We took a weekend trip with some friends to the White Mountains, New Hampshire. Our timing was just right. The mountains were beautiful and just glowing with fall foliage. We went on walks, rode an old steam train, and went to a kiddie amusement park, Storyland. A dreamy New England adventure.






4 comments:

Jessica and Danny said...

Cute kids! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!

Alecia said...

Oh so much fun!!! You guys are so cute and I love to see your adventures!

Paula Wood said...

I have to say, Mike looks like a REAL KING!!!

SOOOO glad you are all seeing so much of the country while you are there. Sure wish we could be doing the exploring WITH you!

Love,
Grandma Paula

Lindsey said...

The kids and I did that trip to New Hampshire last October! The leaves were phenomenal and we absolutely loved Storyland. My uncle lives in Boston so we were visiting him and joined them on their annual trip up there.