
So cute! And just in time for Halloween! Ava was being a little wild on Halloween Eve and was tossing her head around when it smacked into our piano bench. It resulted in a late night trip with Dad to the ER. Two stitches and five hours later they were home. Fairly traumatic, but she did get an amazing syringe which is her new favorite bath toy. The Dr. who stitched her up happened to be the same doctor who saw her not too long ago to help get a jewel out of her nose. I think she's looking for a little extra one-on-one with Dad. Maybe we should be more structured about Daddy Daughter Dates. :o)
4 comments:
Poor Ava...how did I miss this?
Sorry about the booboo. kiss-kiss-kiss. Hope it gets better soon. Love you GG Jet XXXOOO
Grandma Paula thinks this is the CUTEST ER PATIENT EVER!!!!
SOOOO sad about having to get the stitches though!
Ava, I heard that you were SOOOO brave! I am glad that you got some Daddy time, but I think Mom's idea to find a better way is a good one!!!
Love,
Grandma Paula
OH SAD! A least she is smiling huh!:)
Post a Comment