Ava, Ez and I were talking about the move and making new friends. Ava says that maybe if there aren't any friends there Heavenly Father will send down new people in babies to make friends with. Maybe mommy could have a new baby for another friend in the family.
Ezra says, "Jesus could come down and take of your head..."
I'm thinking, "where is this going?"
..."put a baby down inside your tummy, put your head back on and tape it!"
Interesting ideas!
He did great in Sunbeams today. So proud! Also gave his sister the best cookie when it was his turn to choose first, and told her, "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find them," when Ava complained about losing her silly bands. Cute boy!
3 comments:
Thats hilarious! You have darling kids. Can't wait to see you guys in March.
that theory of ezra's had me belly laughing! what a hoot!
I LOVE THE "Where do babies come from" theory of Ezra's! Got to be smart to think THAT through!!!!
...I guess he'll be surprised when he has the "father to son talk!"
...MMMMMMM memories!!!!
Post a Comment