Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ez's Birthday Party





Yup, Ezra is 4. He's getting old. We had a blast at his outer space themed party. We Painted planets (above).

Decorated space helmets which we turned backward to play pin the sun on the solar system. We also used them in our space race, a relay game.

3-2-1 blast off (aka Duck Duck Goose) is always a hit (the "it" person got to wear a real astronaut costume). We also read space stories,opened presents and swung at a space ship pinata.


Mom made the coolest cake ever, which was Ezra (and Mark's) favorite part.

4 comments:

Mark & Bek said...

That is the coolest cake ever. I wish I were at that super cool party!

Unknown said...

WHOA!!!

What a party!

The cake was AMAZING!!

Our little boy is NOT A BABY AT ALL ANYMORE...AHHH the time goes tooooo fast!

I miss him, AND YOU ALL!

Love,
Grandma Paula

Kristen said...

Such cute kiddos! I can't believe how old they are! And that cake is amazing!

Jessica and Danny said...

Holy creative! That's incredible Beans!