"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward." -Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Ez says while nuzzling Annalee, "I'm a lover machine that's made to love babies." so sweet from my rough-and-tumble. He's also said, "mom, I love the baby more than I love you," and, "Annalee, I love you ore than words can tell." What a surprise to have Ezra so in love with our littlest member of our family. I'm glad he's so verbal about it. It makes for a happy mom. Ez, I don't care that you love Annalee more than me. Only hope that means you won't fight with her when she grows up a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a sweet little guy. We sure miss you all and would love to see pictures of little Annalee
You have a 4th child now? Yipee!!! Can we see some photos of your kiddos?
Congratulations Sorensen Family!
Cute little Ez
I LOVE HIM SOOOO!
Can't wait to see you all in November and tell more night time stories. Just tucked Russell in and remembered one I haven't told Ava and Ezra yet.
WELCOME BACK TO BLOGGING!!!
I APPRECIATE IT SOOO MUCH!
Love,
Grandma Paula
I didn't know you had another babe in arms! Congrats, so excited for your brood! xoxo, chelsey g
Post a Comment