Thursday, April 20, 2006

Learning How to Hula!

Okay, so maybe she’s having a little trouble with the hips, but we can already tell she’s got lots of rhythm ;o). Seriously though, as of late the biggest news is that she’s standing on her own. It’s really fun to watch. And, just like her mom, Ava does everything she can to squeeze in some time at the beach.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bekah says-
can I borrow that skirt for my honeymoon?!

Anonymous said...

Grandma says--

Let's all go to Hawaii!!!

Noone CUTER IN THOSE SKIRTS THAN THIS ONE!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, she is definitely part of the family. Dancing already!! How adorable.

Anonymous said...

Justin says-

Hey, isn't that my skirt?!

Anonymous said...

I thought your skirt was white-you know the one I wore under my dress at my wedding?

The Sorensens said...

I thought your skirt was white-you know the one I wore under my dress at my wedding?