Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Love Butter


So here are some pics of my precious babies. Ezra has been smiling since six weeks . (So sorry for the delayed postings, our computer broke down and we had to get a new one. With all that's going on it took a while.) I am so happy with our new addition, Ez. He is so happy and friendly and talkative. He melts my heart like butter; I wish I could scoop it out and spread it all over him so he could feel what I feel for him. Babies are so precious!

2 comments:

Stacie Hawley said...

Hey there...this is Stacie Hawley (Noorda) I found your cute blog from Kara...and can I just say that you have the most darling family!! They are just so cute!! And I LOVE THE NAME EZRA! Precious!!! So where are you guys living nowadays? What have you been up to besides being such a cute mom?!! Anyways...drop me a line sometime...Stacie528@aol.com...or our blog is hawleyfamily2002.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics. Will see you in August and get to hug and kiss my babies. XXXOOO GG Jet