"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
So fun! Evan loves the photo booth on our computer too. He is a crack up. He loves to take pictures of his belly. Also, your hair looks great like that.
Beans, your hair looks really cute. It looks like it's getting long. I like all of your faces, but I especially like Ava's face in the bottom of the top boxes. So cute
Hey I can't remember if I posted a comment already or not, sorry if I already did. I am friends with Mike. Tell him Terri Potter say's what's up. We know each other from Sea Treck. Your family is darling.
6 comments:
Love these! They look like the photos you take at the photo booths!
Classic!
So fun! Evan loves the photo booth on our computer too. He is a crack up. He loves to take pictures of his belly. Also, your hair looks great like that.
Beans, your hair looks really cute. It looks like it's getting long. I like all of your faces, but I especially like Ava's face in the bottom of the top boxes. So cute
Gotta have fun in a photobooth setting. Looks so fun! You guys are just way too fun.
How CUTE!
Hey I can't remember if I posted a comment already or not, sorry if I already did. I am friends with Mike. Tell him Terri Potter say's what's up. We know each other from Sea Treck. Your family is darling.
Post a Comment