A conversation between my sister Bekah and Ava this week while we were in Vegas together without our husbands.
B: Where's Mark?
A: At work, I think.
B: Where's your dad?
A: At work.
B: What do they do at work?
A: Them fix walls.
B: Oh, what do mommy's do?
A: Them fix hearts.
13 comments:
tender!
How precious! I heard about the fun time you guys had in Vegas and we were so jealous! We can't wait for you guys to meet Cameron.
It's good to know they know we're doing something good and not just making sandwiches! Very cute.
That is the best! You couldn't ask for a more perfect response.
Smart girl, that Ava!
Oh, that is the most precious thing ever.
Love it! It makes me feel all warm inside.
That is so sweet! Apparently you are doing a good job!
so everything come full circle. We don't really know each other. I saw your blog link on Anndalyn Cheny's Blog. I grew up with Anndalyn & Breanne Bell, in Camarillo, but if I remember correctly you meet them at BYU. But Mike and I are friends. we were on sea Treack together years ago. So I just wanted to say hello to Mike. So tell Mike Terri Potter say hi, and for you guys to go check out my blog.
Terri Ann
That was so sweet! She comes up with the cutest things.
Hey Mike & Family
I dont want to post a huge comment on your blog for the world to see, but I would love to catch up, and hear all bout your family. So here is my eamil (terrilindsay@hot.com)So email me and tell me what B-school is, and then I can email you and tell you all about my adorable family.
Terri Ann
How precious!
I told this story to David the other night...he loved it. I bet a lot of people have benefitted from your heart fixing skills. Love ya!
This story is super sweet! I love it. That Ava she is an angel.
Post a Comment