"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Av and Ez
Just had to post this video. I think it was taken around Easter time, but it just cracks me up. Ava takes such good care of her brother!
This is the sweetest thing. Love little Ava's care for Ez. And Ez is looking like he was diggin' the attention from the spoon in his mouth. Just priceless.
4 comments:
That is so cute! What a good big sister!
that is awesome! I hope Skye is as good of a helper when she gets a little bro or sis.
This video was seriously cracking me up. Ava laugh is priceless
This is the sweetest thing. Love little Ava's care for Ez. And Ez is looking like he was diggin' the attention from the spoon in his mouth. Just priceless.
Post a Comment