A quick and belated tribute to our Anniversary, April 25. It's Been FIVE sweet years of bliss. Here's a picture featuring our "secret spot" (notice the bench) from the engagement shoot,

And here's a picture of us on our bench five years later with a few mini-me's!
6 comments:
What a cute family! That is so sweet that you went back to the same spot. You guys are awesome. I was thinking about how to do a movie night for us adults and still be able to take the kids along...
Congratulations! I can't believe you have been married for 5 years already! Time flies when you're having fun!
emily nelson
Yay, we love having Mike in the family! Good pic! And good work on Ava and Ez too!
Love the photos of the bench. So fun that it's been five years!
Congrats!
Nice. 5 years. Way to go! You two are so cute together. What a great team. Congrats!
Who took that amazing engagement picture! Give me their number! I must say, you were the perfect models--in love and beautiful :) Congratulations on 5 years!
Post a Comment