Thanks to Carina and Stephan, we are finally back and blogging. Check out how big Ez is getting. He's such a little boy, climbing up rocks and all over the jungle gym at the parks. Just had to let you see.
On Memorial Day we went bowling with my cousin Andrea, her husband and two kids and brought Kelsey along with us. She and Ava are such a cute pair, and it will break my heart to be so far from her when we move to Philly. Anyway, with help of the bowling guide contraption Ava actually got a strike! We were so excited for her, although I don't think she had a clue what a great job she'd done.
2 comments:
Your little ones are too darn cute! How did my little neighbor Ava get so grown up?!
Oh and did you say "philly"...as in philadelphia? What the?!
Hello Sorensen family! It's so fun to find your blog (via Breann's blog, from Lindsay's blog, from Cassie's blog)! Your kids are adorable - definitely a perfect combo of the two of you! I just had to say hello because I read something about moving to Philly! That's awesome! Is it for Wharton? If you need any names of people to contact I'd be happy to help. I still keep in touch with plenty of people from "home" and also have a close friend whose hubby is going to Wharton right now. Drop me a line. I'd love to catch up!
~Joy (Engebretsen) Lansing
Post a Comment