We love spending time with the Koch's! Any excuse is a good one, and the excuse this last weekend was the Baltimore Half Marathon. We signed Evan, Skylar and Ava up for the Kid's Fun Run, a 100 meter race. They were all really excited about it to begin with, but Skylar ended up crying and Ava had Dad carry her over the finish line (and through half the race). Too cute.


Here Shelley and I are pre-half-marathon, ready to go. Notice she's in her last trimester of pregnancy. So fi!

Mike being a great supporter and welcoming his hero home. Check out his expression!

I do have to thank Shelley for encouraging me to participate, my pair of Nike's that made the experience oh-so-comfortable, and Corrie ten Boom's (The Hiding Place) attitude of positive perseverance which motivated me to make training a positive instead of painful experience.
9 comments:
Congrats! I am doing another one in November, and thinking of doing one next time I am prego just to keep in shape, glad to know it's possible! Way to go!
Even when I try to look, I can't even tell Shelley is pregnant! That's crazy! I just started my last trimester a couple weeks ago and I'm humongous. Way to go you guys.
Jenny
Woo hoo! I'm so impressed! I don't think my body was meant to do anything more than 4 miles, especially not while pregnant. You people astound me. :)
It looks like so much fun! Wish I could have joined. I've been meaning to call you, I'll try this next week for sure!
hey I miss you guys! but debbie is great too. I Hope you are having a good time in PA. take a look at our blog and you can see photos of Siena. take care
the last pic of you guys is my new favorite all time picture. Looking at this post really makes Mark and I miss you guys!
Wow! Way to go Christina! You look great. congrats. How are you liking Philly? You house looks adorable!
WooHOO! Way to go Christina! Looks like fun. Love the story of Ava and Mike. Too cute!
I WANT TO COME NEXT YEAR!!!!
DO you think I can DO IT!?!?!?!
I am sooo proud of you marathon women---AVA, SKYLAR, CHRISTINA AND SHELLEY!!!!
OOPS! And the marathon MEN too, Michael, Jacob and Evan!
love to ALL,
Grandma Paula
Post a Comment