"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Lost Links
I reformatted my blog and lost all my friend and family links. If you are one or the other, please post a comment a ("Hey!" is all I need) so I can add you back. I miss checking on you!!!
We check on you every once in awhile-- I am going to miss having someone to sing with at the Relief Society Dinner this Christmas =). Glad you guys are settled in and doing well!
Hey Christina! You need to get google reader, it checks your blogs for you! I saw a little girl yesterday that look like Ava to me and I thought I miss those Sorensens!
Hi Christina! I don't know if we were on the list before, but here's our link so we can be on it now. jakeandmelissa.com We miss you! Hope the East Coast is treating you nicely.
18 comments:
We miss your cute little family around here! I'm glad we can check in you, and of course feel free to do the same!
We check on you every once in awhile-- I am going to miss having someone to sing with at the Relief Society Dinner this Christmas =). Glad you guys are settled in and doing well!
hey! i just wanted to tell you that I think you're an amazingly fun mom!
HEY! haha... I miss your cute kids. Well, and you guys too! :)
hello hello!
Hey Gal! Link us up :)
I hope you guys are doing well out there! We miss having you and your cute family around!
Hey Christina! You need to get google reader, it checks your blogs for you! I saw a little girl yesterday that look like Ava to me and I thought I miss those Sorensens!
Hi Christina! I don't know if we were on the list before, but here's our link so we can be on it now. jakeandmelissa.com We miss you! Hope the East Coast is treating you nicely.
Hey there. We need to get together next time you come to Vegas.
oh bummer. i'm here! good luck getting things back in order.
hey there :)
tylerandbecca.blogspot
I want to see your haircut
Hope all is well in Philly! I think of you guys often.
hey put s back on!
we're still here!
I've done that a lot too! It's not fun!
Sorry, that's probably my fault when we tried to find a new background...oops. But, we'd love to be added to your blogger friends list.
Post a Comment