I have been totally head over heels in love with my family lately. Ever get that way? I just had to post a few pictures and a video of those sweet moments that can be easily taken for granted and not celebrated as they should. Here's to families!!!!
Ava and Ezra taking a nap together. Not really, but when I asked Ezra if he wanted to sleep in Ava's bed for his nap, they both jumped in together.
Ava has always had a really hard time going to bed on her own, and lately she's had a miracle change. We'll do the regular routine and leave and the last few nights when we've gone to check on her, she's tucked herself in, wrapped herself all up, and is sleeping soundly.
4 comments:
I wish we would post about this "regular" stuff more often! We always seem to write about the holidays and special outings, but these everyday things are what life is all about. How fun! I LOVE the Halloween costumes, by the way. Great job putting them all together!
Hey Miss Christina!
I didn't get a new camera, although I hope Santa will bring me one. =) I downloaded this program called Picasa for free (It's like Photoshop but free) and edited the pictures. It's SO easy. You can do so many things with it. Check it out!
http://picasa.google.com
I second the costumes. Great Job!
I love the way Ava snuggled herself all up. My 2 older girls do that and for some reason I just think it's SO CUTE!! Halle (my second kid) does it pretty tight too, so she's really secure :)
That video was so cute. Mimi and I were cracking up! Kids are just way too much fun.
Post a Comment