Saturday, November 01, 2008

Ezra's Haircut

I went to pick up some friends from the airport, so Mike had Daddy-duty. When I came back he and Ez had had some male bonding time and Ez got a new due. Here's a before:

And two after's:

Mike told me that Ezra's hair looked too dorky, that he didn't know anyone whose hair was cut with long bangs. I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time, both over the new style, and the fact that Mike wanted his boy to look "cool" and "tough."

When Mike came home the next day, it was his turn to be surprised at a new style. We call it "Buzzed by Mom" and let me tell you he looks pretty tough, especially when we spike it. :o) Don't look too close. Practice makes perfect, and I'm definitely not there yet!


Please use our poll and vote which haircut you like best:
A-Long
B-Long and Spiked
C-Buzzed

2 comments:

Rachel said...

i'm not voting because it's tie for me between long and buzzed. he's super cute either way!

Taralee said...

I haven't been checking blogs at much lately mainly updating mine (due to new baby and 4 kids now). Anyway, I know I'm way behing, but I like his buzz or long. I think buzzed hair is cute on little boys!