Monday, April 13, 2009

Ezra's Two!



I can't believe it. My little boy is TWO!!!!! We've been so lucky to add him to our family. He and Ava are perfect playmates and he is such a sweetie. I've been pretty sick battling bronchitis for my life, so his birthday was pretty mild as far as celebrations go. We ordered pizza, had cake and opened presents as a family. Ezra didn't seem to mind that it was just us. While eating his pizza he kept saying out of no where, "Thank you pizza! Thank you pizza!" And when he opened his cars he said with wonder, "Mama, cars! Cars mama! Thank you cars!" Totally unprompted on the thank yous. I guess he likes getting presents. Oh! And he blew his candles out first try! Way to go Ez!

4 comments:

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

Good heavens, you guys have been busy!!! That seems like the understatment of the year. And it sounds like you'll continue the traveling this summer - Mike in Cali, are you and the kids going along with him, staying in Philly or spending time in Vegas? PS So sorry about your bronchitis, get better soon! :) PPS Your kids are darling! Can't believe what big little kids they are...

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

I can't believe he is 2 already! He is getting so big. We miss you guys, hopefully we can see you soon.

Vickie said...

Boys and cars - it's a beautiful thing. Sorry you've been sick. I hope it gets better.

Paula Wood said...

Grandma Paula CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY BIG BOY...AND HIS BIG SISTER!!!!

Only DAYS to go!!!!

EZ looks HAPPY!!!

Grandma Paula