Monday, April 13, 2009

When Elmo Grows Up






I got some pretty good deals on tickets to "When Elmo Grows Up," a Sesame Street Broadway, and Shelley decided to come up and bring the kids. Ava LOVED it, as you can see from the excitement in the picture where she's walking in and holding Shelley's hand. She also took to drawing the characters and was very detailed about it without any input from me. Oscar was drawn inside his garbage can, Cookie Monster had a Cookie in his hand, and Abby-Cadabby had to pom-pom pigtails, just like the real character. She's so cute!

I also had to include some random pics from our time together. Ava and Ezra love their cousins!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

i love the look of deep concentration on Ava's face while she's drawing. so cute!

Paula Wood said...

I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE WITH YOU ALL!!!!

Ava is QUITE THE ARTIST!

Looks like the cousins were having fun loving each other!

Love,
MOM