Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fun times with Grandma Paula and Grandpa Mark









Look at all the fun my kids had while I was gone. More than me!! jk Grandma Paula and Grandpa Mark spoiled them with fun activities. One day started at the library for princess time, moved to lunch at Wendy's and ended with a volleyball game for my cousin, Eric. Ava asked Grandma, "How many fun things can we fit into one day?"

THANK YOU GRANDMA!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Glad to see you got to the Bahamas. Looks fabulous! I love the picture of Ava putting her arm around the guy in the car. Love her expression.

Mark & Bek said...

All of these pictures are so cute. You have to click on each to enlarge them to capture the pure magic in those little faces. I like Ezra's paint mustache.

John and Karisa said...

I love Ezra's mustache in the top picture! I had to blow it up big to see what it was-- is that paint or a leaf?

Grandparents are the BEST! Glad they could watch your kiddos while you vacationed.

Shelley said...

Hey, I have a great idea. How about we plan to vacation together next year and leave both our kids at grandmas. They'd all have so much fun together. Ha ha!

Scott and Marissa said...

i miss you guys! I'm so happy that i found your blog so that i can stay updated! I miss and love you guys! Add us to your blog, scottymarissagardner.blogspot.com
Love you guys,
Marissa Gardner