"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward." -Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Happy Halloween
Before we get to Halloween, here is a picture of my grandparents who were kind enough to stop by for a visit early October. We loved having visitors and spent the whole day catching up. Grandma brought me an afghan for the new baby and lots of pictures of our ancestors to use for a project I'm working on. We love you guys!
For Halloween, we tromped down south to spend time with old friends in Philadelphia. Mike ran from city to suburb visiting old school friends and I hung out with the Vance's and got to see many of my old friends at ward parties and a girls breakfast out. Ava had a Scooby-Doo costume she wore to the Boson events, but decided to get girlie on us for the real deal. She is a fairy princess (you can't see her wings). Ez is superman in case you can't tell.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment