"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Proof that I was Pregnant
I realize that there aren't a lot of pictures show casing the belly. I don't even have a ticker counting down days until delivery. Can she really be pregnant? Here you go. Thirteen days before delivery. Here's the proof.
he is so beautiful!! i can't believe you have another little one!!! i miss you guys so much and hope that you guys are happy and healthy! love you guys, give all your little ones a squeeze for me!
2 comments:
You are adorable! HOw can you look that good with number 3?!
he is so beautiful!! i can't believe you have another little one!!! i miss you guys so much and hope that you guys are happy and healthy! love you guys, give all your little ones a squeeze for me!
Post a Comment