"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward." -Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
that hair is no joke! i love it!
I love how smiley he is now! And yes i love his hair
He is so dang cute. I love his chubby cheeks.
Nice!
Oh sooo sweet! I love it! I feel totally guilty for not getting Berkelie's smile posted. :) We need to get our hairy smiley babies together!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!I MISS HIM SOOO!!!The video is down, but I will try again later!Love,Grandma Paula
He is a doll. I want to eat him!!! Ava is so freakin cute too! I love that she is so excited about him.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that hair is no joke! i love it!
I love how smiley he is now! And yes i love his hair
He is so dang cute. I love his chubby cheeks.
Nice!
Oh sooo sweet! I love it! I feel totally guilty for not getting Berkelie's smile posted. :) We need to get our hairy smiley babies together!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISS HIM SOOO!!!
The video is down, but I will try again later!
Love,
Grandma Paula
He is a doll. I want to eat him!!! Ava is so freakin cute too! I love that she is so excited about him.
Post a Comment