"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Who got a hold of the camera?
Just flipping though my camera, Mike, did you take these??? Let's just say it's a good thing that Ava got her own camera for Christmas!
Your toilet bowl is pretty clean - I think I would have been embarrassed my mine. Or knowing my kids they would have taken the picture before they flushed it.
4 comments:
These are the best pictures. I love seeing what our little ones take pictures of when they get ahold of the camera!
Mark is darling. I love that curl on his head!
Mark is ADORABLE!!! Nate and I love him! Loved that precious video. What a cutie!
Your toilet bowl is pretty clean - I think I would have been embarrassed my mine. Or knowing my kids they would have taken the picture before they flushed it.
You are just lucky that the camera wasn't found FLOATING IN THE TOILET!!!
Love,
Grandma Paula
Post a Comment