I know what your thinking, "CHRISTMAS!?!?!? In March? Christina!" Let me kindly remind you that we have a newborn. AND Christmas was really fun, so I can't just skip it. These peeps are important to us and my sis-in-law Shelley has a great camera, and great talent, so there are some really awesome shots.
Boy oh boy do we love having Brent back. Here he is zooming the kiddos on Ez's new scooter.The girls waiting for pizza oustide Boston's finest Pizzeria Regina after a brisk walk along Boston's Freedom Trail.
Thanks Sorensens for coming out our way. We had such a great time together, you guys took such great care of our family. Ya'll come back now, ya hear! We miss you!
1 comment:
WOW! SUCH FUN! Looks like Ezra was making his decision about which was the best cottage by the way it TASTED!!
You girls looked SOOO cute in the Boston picture with your crocheted hats on!
I am SOOO glad that you Sorensen's had such a great Christmas. I'm not even jealous...well not TOOO jealous!!!!
Baby Mark looked like he was enjoying the snuggles, and, I have to admit, he truly DID look like one of the "Sorensen boys!"
Love,
Grandma Paula
Post a Comment