Friday, May 07, 2010

Mark doesn't like it when I eat chocolate. Ava is a good reminder to me. "Mom, does that have chocolate?" She'll ask when she catches me taking a bite of mint chip ice cream.

The other day we were sitting around the table and Ava says, "Mom, I have an idea."

"Hhhmm?" I say thinking she's coming up with the next mother daughter adventure.

"How about Daddy and I don't eat chocolate until Mark Quayle decides he likes it. Then you won't feel left out."

How sweet is she? Love that girl!

5 comments:

KevandChels said...

That is so thoughtful! Especially for someone her age!

Rachel said...

love her! that is so sweet!

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

wow, that's adorable. what a tender little girl! you should take her up on it and make it a family quest, to see how long you can all go. i used to wonder how long i could last without chocolate...not very long, i'm afraid!

Paula Wood said...

Her GRANDMA LOVES her sweet, gentle spirit....

Love,
Grandma Paula

Carina said...

Siena hated it when I ate chocolate too. I don't even like chocolate that much, but it's in so many things it's hard. You're family is beautiful, I can't believe how big your kids are getting.