"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward." -Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Sunday, May 30, 2010
No Pants Day
Today at church the Sorensen boys (not men, just boys) went pants-less. Yup, it's true. We grabbed Mark straight from a nap. I'd put him down without pants because it's so hot here and didn't want him to overheat. When Mike went to grab him, I hadn't remembered to tell him to grab pants too, so our little one went to church in his church shirt sin pants. Ezra, Ezra, Ezra. He started out with pants, then had a major wetting accident in the middle of the chapel. What to do? I took him to the bathroom and started flapping his pants around hoping the fanning motion would dry them off. Getting home and back would be at least 45 minutes and cut into some of my responsibilities at church. Thank heavens for a great friend who happened to have a pull-up and swimsuit in the back of her car. Church is always an adventure with these little ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well Grandma Paula and Grandpa Mark just had a GOOD LAUGH!!!
Grandpa Mark has suggested that we ROLL UP THE ORIENTAL RUGS while Ezra is here...DON'T TELL EZRA...we don't want him to feel bad!!!!
Can't WAIT UNTIL YOU GET HERE...only six more days!
Grandma Paula
oh gosh:) I hear ya!
Haha! I love no pants days!
Post a Comment