This Father's Day was especially meaningful to me because I'd been without my other half for a couple of weeks. Once again, my parent's saved the day and flew him out for the weekend. Thanks! Having him around only made us miss him more when he left. He's such a cheerful guy. A great leader in our family. Gentle. Kind. The perfect kind of firm with the kids. He takes such good care of me and he reminds the kids (well, one in particular I'm sure you can guess who) not to hit me. It's nice having someone stick up for you. :o)
"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward." -Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Father's Day
This Father's Day was especially meaningful to me because I'd been without my other half for a couple of weeks. Once again, my parent's saved the day and flew him out for the weekend. Thanks! Having him around only made us miss him more when he left. He's such a cheerful guy. A great leader in our family. Gentle. Kind. The perfect kind of firm with the kids. He takes such good care of me and he reminds the kids (well, one in particular I'm sure you can guess who) not to hit me. It's nice having someone stick up for you. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you got to be together! Mike is the best . . . and you are too. I'm just so glad you two have each other.
And Mark is looking WAY too grown up. Look at that nicely combed hairdo. Where's the swirl? Can't believe that baby is growing up!
Post a Comment