"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Newest House Guest
We have a bumble bee colony under our front porch. I killed five centipedes within the first 40 minutes of my day. Mike killed two in the middle of the night last night when we awoke to our daughter screaming. Four more weeks and I'm out of here!
yikes! and good riddance! are you guys coming to the beach? probably not, hence the long trip in june, just checking. good luck battling the bugs for another month!
Yuck! You have had more than your fair share of bugs. Is this giving you a bad taste for New Jersey? BTW, I love your new header and the quote at the top . . . and the quote about making the devil say "oh crap!"
Oh, and it was fun to hear your mama voice on the videos of the kids. We miss you!
3 comments:
yikes! and good riddance! are you guys coming to the beach? probably not, hence the long trip in june, just checking. good luck battling the bugs for another month!
Haha oh my goodness! And we were so excited during the first few days! Well, like you said, at least it won't be TOO long... :)
Miss you
Yuck! You have had more than your fair share of bugs. Is this giving you a bad taste for New Jersey?
BTW, I love your new header and the quote at the top . . . and the quote about making the devil say "oh crap!"
Oh, and it was fun to hear your mama voice on the videos of the kids. We miss you!
Post a Comment