Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fitting It In

We're just trying to fit in a few fun things as a family before we leave this beautiful city!



Castle Island, where you can see the ships come in and the planes take off simultaneously.



Hiking with good friends.



Lake Cochituate. Relaxing. Warm water. Nearby. Lots of fun.

5 comments:

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

I love the picture of Mark on the beach,,, so cute!

Paula Wood said...

OH! How I miss these faces!!!

I'm SOOOO glad that you are taking these fun "mini-vacations" together before you leave the Boston area. Glad, too, that you send the pictures our way via blog, so that we get to vicariously experience some of it with you!

Love,
Grandma Paula

Nancy and Spencer said...

I love that Mike & Ava are making the same face in the first photo! ha ha

Karisa and John said...

You guys are in Boston now, right? Man, you have moved so many times in this past year-- it's like the whirlwind tour of the east coast! (Okay, wait, maybe it was just 3 places-- Philly, Princeton, and Boston, right?) Don't you move out to NV or CA next? When will that happen?

Cute pictures! Your kiddos are beautiful.

Brittany said...

Amelia's bed, was it the bed or the princess thing-y haning over it? Cause I got that at a garage sale right after we moved here for $3! She loves it!