Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Old North Bridge



We love the east!!! Check out Mark's cute face here at the old North Bridge. Check out Ez's outfit below. His new favorite. My laundry load is half what is used to be because I can hardly get him out of it.


Ahh! The fall foliage. Love the crisp air and colors. Fall is my favorite!


6 comments:

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

fall is my favorite too - ct is where i grew up and spent the first 18 years of my life, so you can see why fall would be my favorite season. i miss it terribly! enjoy it for me!

Mark & Bek said...

Wow. New England does look pretty magical.

I love the pictures. I'm jumping out of my pants excited to see you at Christmas. All of you! Meaning your entire family, not all of Christina, because that would just be weird.

mark said...

Sure makes us want to be back there with you.

Paula Wood said...

WHEW! What a beautiful part of the country! and...WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!

Can't WAIT to see you allll!

Love,
Grandma Paula

maryanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maryanne said...

The Fall is just gorgeous in Boston! We loved sharing a piece of it with you. So glad to see you guys are doing so well! And I love that Ezra is still wearing his police officer costume. :)