"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Christmas
So many Memories! So much fun! Family makes life great. Here are a few of those precious moments caught on camera.
The picture at the top of the stairs, especially brings me happy memories of many, many, many years ago as well as this past year! All the years of you kids sleeping together in Justin's room awaiting the trip down the stairs on Christmas morning....It all began in our Segovia Terrace house with almost the same staircase in 1982!!!! Wow!!!
What a happy life I have!
THANKS for being such a great part of it!
Love, MOM
PS. Those were the same stairs I was afraid you, Christina, were going to fall down while you were sleep walking!!! SURELY GLAD YOU NEVER DID!!! I DID worry about that, though!
2 comments:
That was so much fun!
Love and miss you!
The picture at the top of the stairs, especially brings me happy memories of many, many, many years ago as well as this past year! All the years of you kids sleeping together in Justin's room awaiting the trip down the stairs on Christmas morning....It all began in our Segovia Terrace house with almost the same staircase in 1982!!!! Wow!!!
What a happy life I have!
THANKS for being such a great part of it!
Love,
MOM
PS. Those were the same stairs I was afraid you, Christina, were going to fall down while you were sleep walking!!! SURELY GLAD YOU NEVER DID!!! I DID worry about that, though!
Post a Comment