"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
AND HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVED!!! The day he was born was ONE OF THE HAPPIEST OF MY LIFE!!! (It's true, I say that about the days ALL of my grandchildren, but then ITS THE TRUTH!!!)
HE IS SOOO CUTE!! I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH!!!
Grandma Paula
PS. I'm looking forward to the day when HE loves ME so much too!
2 comments:
AND HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVED!!! The day he was born was ONE OF THE HAPPIEST OF MY LIFE!!! (It's true, I say that about the days ALL of my grandchildren, but then ITS THE TRUTH!!!)
HE IS SOOO CUTE!! I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH!!!
Grandma Paula
PS. I'm looking forward to the day when HE loves ME so much too!
What a cute boy you have! Can't wait to see all of you and hang out!
Post a Comment