Friday, January 18, 2008

A Day in the Life...

These are my babes having the time of their life together. Crawling up and sliding down Ezra's mattress, and wrestling before bedtime. They are such good friends already!

4 comments:

David and Maggi said...

This totally reminds me of my childhood. It just never occurs to you when your a kid how destructive a lot of fun can be. Love it!

Brianna said...

Ha Ha Ha! My only question is how on earth did they get his mattress in the sliding position?

The Sorensens said...

...oh, well Ezra had an accident which I had to clean up. The mattress had been almost totally upright against the chair, but with time and a little creativity from the kiddo's... you know. :o)

Jessica and Danny said...

haha I love it! I hope they'll end up as good of friends as all of us!