I realize that I am way behind on blogging, but this just had to be publicized! Ezra took his first steps on Monday, Jan. 14th. Another nine month walker in the Sorensen family. Luckily he doesn't yet realize what he is doing. When he does, I'll be in for trouble. For now we are just excited 'cuz he's as cute as can be on his little feet.
3 comments:
What an over-achiever! I remember when Ava started walking. It was so darn cute because she was so little! I bet it's the same with Ezra because 9 months is so young still! You should post a video. By the time I see you guys again Ezra walking won't even be news anymore!
Way to go Ezra!
I can't believe he's already walking, Stephan apparently walked at 8 months, I'm just glad that my boys waited until a year, I could hardly keep up with them crawling!
Post a Comment