Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Year's Eve


New Year's Eve day started with a trek to Chuck E. Cheese with Shelley, Jake, Evan and Skye. Ava's first time. She loved it! Then home for a good nap so she could party the night away and welcome in the New Year.


Ava adopted Grandma as her absolute best friend for the New Year's party. They had so much fun together taking care of "baby."


Ava tootin' her New Year horn.

A final 2007 farewell as I head off to feed Ez, knowing full well Ava will most likely get my New Year's kiss from Dad.


Instead of a New Year's kiss, Dad gets a New Years bop!


Ez finally decides to wake up and join the party.

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Thanks for hangin with us in Las Vegas! We sure enjoyed you guys!

Shelley said...

P.S. Happy birthday! We called and left a singing voicemail, but I'm not sure what happened. A couple of minutes later my phone spoke to me (I had no idea I was connected with anyone) and told me the message was too short and it looked like I was connected with your phone. WEIRD!

Amber said...

Ahh.. Chuck E Cheese.. and New Year's what could be better? Sounds like fun!
And I heard it was your birthday last weekend. Happy Day!

Ashlee said...

You really know how to party. Chuck E Cheese. Sweet.
Love your hair!

David and Maggi said...

Ava is so beautiful...must have her parents genes :) She also looks so happy which says a lot about her parents as well. Glad to see you all looking so well!

familyof4 said...

Christina! I heard how sick Ez has been. I'm so sorry! I hope he feels better soon. Give him a kiss for me. Love you!