
I've been informed that I really need to update my blog. So sorry guys. I tried uploading a video of Ez walking (he's a pro now), it was taking forever, and I just got turned off to blogging. I've been chastized, so now I'm back. I hope. Anyway, you can thank my friend Ashlee for this adorable pic of Ava on Valentines Day. Sarah threw a party for the Sorenson kids plus a few, and it was SO MUCH FUN! Pin the lips on the Valentine, dancing, cookie decorating, party favors... she went all out. I've already told her I'm stealing her ideas to throw one next year. Hopefully our husbands will go to B-school together, and then I can just be her lovely assistant.
I had to share this pic with an explanation. Mike was out of town for V-day, and I was trying to get a good pic of me and the kids to send him in an e-card. This is just an example of one of the many pics we got. It just cracked me up trying to get both kids looking and me smiling all at the same time.
2 comments:
That was one sweet party!!!
Love the party!
Post a Comment