Justin and Jamie had little Meg on Jan. 4, 2007. She's so cute, a little feminine Justin.
Bekah and Mark had big Russ (9 lbs., I'm so proud of Bek!) two days ago on Sat., Feb. 23rd. I think he looks a lot like Mark, and can't wait to meet the little guy in person!!!

3 comments:
Hey Christina! It's Alexis Barlow Christiansen from Vegas. Do you remember me? I love blogs because it helps me get back in touch with everybody. I was so excited to find yours. I have one too. it's alexischristiansen.blogspot.com. Hope all is going well.
Way to get on the ball with the updates! I'm so pleased! And I can confirm after seeing little Russ last night the he is a total BABE!! So handsome! And even thought he was a huge baby, he still seems so tiny! Can't wait for you to come meet him so I can see you again too!
Hey Christina! This is Aubrey Cox. I don't know if you remember me but you were my VT in Provo. I was so excited to find your blog! I have been wondering what happened to you! Your family is so cute! It is so fun to see what you are up to. If you are ever back east, let us know. We would love to see you!
Post a Comment