Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kenna's Party

I'm telling you, thse Utah Mama's know how to throw a party! Ava's friend Kenna turned three last week and invited us all to celebrate with her. Her mom made some awesome Cafe Rio Pork and we all had a great lunch and played some fun games, including bashing a pinata.


Ez had lots of fun hanging out with the girls (and Aiden)


When prompted to "put your arm around her" Kenna and Ava somehow got a little confused. Thanks to Ash for taking some amazing pics!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I thought I recognized you!! IT's Christal Larsen from the tropicana ward! well now I am Christal SWan but ayways I am so glad to find you on her looks like your doing great and being a great mother your kids are so precious, I bet you love being a mom. Well I hope to hear from you!!

Shea said...

Cute blog Christina! Love, love, love your paintings...you are so talented! We will miss you tonight!

Shea
daveandshea.blogspot.com

Shelley said...

I thought I posted on here already, but I guess not! I love the pics of Ava and the pinata - so cute! And of Ez's precious face.

The Pittson Family said...

your kids are too cute!

Amber said...

Cute! Love this.