Sunday, June 08, 2008

Photo Shoot





So I have these amazingly talented friends, Ashlee and Amber. They are getting portfolios together and wanted to take some pics of my kids. Aren't I lucky?!?!? These are some of Ashlee's shots Amber's are to come. Having cute pictures of my kids just makes me love them even more!

Here's the links to their online portfolios if you'd like to see more of their work:

ashsnaps.blogspot.com
addphotography.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Jody said...

Man, you have gorgeous kids!

Jenn said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE how big Ezra is! He's like a different person than any pictures I've seen of him! He's growing so fast and looks like the most adorable little boy. So fun! I need to find some photographer friends . . .

Ashlee said...

Your kids are adorable. We had such a great time! Thanks for the great models. You are way to kind.

David and Maggi said...

Adorable!!!

Rachel said...

Ezra is huge! When did that happen? Such cute kids! You are lucky to have photographer friends. I need to get me some of those...

Ashley said...

Didn't know you had a blog! Glad I found it. Your family is so cute. Do you guys know when you are moving?

Bekah said...

These are the sweetest pictures! They are both so beautiful. I think Ezra is making a David Archuleta face in the first picture.

Baumgartners said...

Your kids are so cute! We need to get together one of these nights before you guys move away!
Julie

Corynn said...

Hey girl! You have the cutest family. It's so good to see what's going on with you. I haven't seen you for so long. I just hear from your mom what's up with you. Anyway it's good to see you. It looks like everything is good.
Love,
Corynn