Thursday, July 17, 2008

Park City

What a great week! There are two other guys in Mike's "graduating class" at work ('08 baby!). Mike's off to Wharton (packing the truck a week from today), and the other two, Tommy and Peter are going to Stanford. For their senior trip Tommy and Ashlee organized a family vacation for everyone up at Big Bear in Park City. I have to say I had a fabulous time hanging out with them and am sad to see us split to the opposite sides of the country. All of our kids are close in age, the oldest are girls, and Ez is the only boy, but they all enjoy each other and I love hanging with Sarah and Ash. Here's some pictures of our trip.


Ava and Ezra in the hot tub. Don't worry, it's not hot, and don't look to close at Ez 'cuz I think he needs a little nose wipe!


Hiking around Silver Lake. BEAUTIFUL! Check out Sarah, Peter and their girls in the background.


Ava and mom snuggling on a rock.

Typical Ezra move. He wants to get down and RUN RUN RUN, but I accidentally left his shoes at home, and he'd already gotten one sliver.

Ava LOVES to climb and jump. Here she is with her girlfriends. Don't mind all the bows and clips. It's either all or nothing with her, and I've decided to choose my battles on that one.

The crew minus Ashlee who was great enough to take all the pictures. Not only did I leave Ezra's shoes at home, I brought my camera and left my memory card. Whoops!

7 comments:

Alecia said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Mrs. Ordinary said...

How fun! You look amazing Christina!

Ashlee said...

Seriously, it was so fun chilling and talking that night in the hot tub with the gals. We are so going to miss your fam.

David and Maggi said...

I can't believe that I have never been to Park City...I only lived in Provo for 5 years of my life. You pictures make me want to go! The weather looks georgeous! Your hair is so long and shiney. I love it!

Brittany said...

I'm loving your new posts! So you will be in Philly, Matt and Jordann will be in Pittsburgh, and we might be moving to PA too. Let's keep our fingers crossed, there are two GREAT residencies there. Brad will be spending November and January in PA interning. When you guys drive out, stop and see us!! We're right off I-80! I haven't seen you in forever!

Bre said...

Your hair is so long! You have such a beautiful family!

The Grimmers said...

Love your blog!! Looks like your having fun!!! We LOVE park city!!