Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Ava!



As is tradition, Ava's birthday was during beach week, and as is tradition, once again she was SPOILED!!! This year we also celebrated Mandy's birthday too. Happy Birthday Mandy! Hope you are liking your new place and you better send me pics of your awesome pad!



Oh, and I have to tag this picture on at the bottom. Bekah's got all the kids in a chair with her, and Ezra had just been petting Russ's face saying, "Ahhhhhh!" Too bad I didn't get it on video. Russ was a pretty good sport!

2 comments:

JGEM said...

It's great to hear from you guys again, but I want to see pictures of your new house!!! How has the move gone?

Alecia said...

Thanks for updating...we've been waiting to hear how things are going. happy belated Bday Ava!We miss you guys!I went VTeaching this month and Dallin asked if Ava would be there.:(