"The road I'm on with [Michael] runs forward and backward, and no matter which direction we travel on it, the destination is the same: Homeward."
-Marisa de los Santos, Love Walked In
Christina, I was sad I didn't to talk to you in Las Vegas. I was planning on saying hi after Relief Society but then you had to leave a little early so I didn't get to. It was fun seeing you though.
Samantha has the same princess nightgown as Ava- love to see all your posts!-Jolisa- send me an email so I can add you to my blog list stevenjolisa@hotmail.com
5 comments:
Grizz,
Is that Kelsey above? I'm shocked...
Christina,
I was sad I didn't to talk to you in Las Vegas. I was planning on saying hi after Relief Society but then you had to leave a little early so I didn't get to. It was fun seeing you though.
Ava is getting so big! What a lady!
Merry Christmas!
Samantha has the same princess nightgown as Ava- love to see all your posts!-Jolisa- send me an email so I can add you to my blog list stevenjolisa@hotmail.com
Post a Comment